<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, September 05, 2005

My Summer in Pictures

My buddy Alex and I with John Adams, the infamous drummer at the Jake. Alex shares my insatiable desire for all things Cleveland. This summer we hit up an Indians game and the Feast of the Assumption. We'll spend all year reminiscing about our city.

The kiddies show Mr. Doug who's boss. I spent my summer working as a camp counselor for 5-year olds at the local YMCA.

4th of July fireworks in Fairport Harbor. This may be the best picture I've ever taken.

Kathryn and I on a picnic at Voinovich Park. We spent the summer going on adventures around Cleveland. We climbed the Free Stamp, shopped at the West Side Market, searched for rollercoaster ruins, and went on countless other adventures.

Kathryn and our friend Dana pose in front of the Gemini at Cedar Point. I'm surprised I got Dana to stand still long enough to take a picture. She's always hyper and is a ton of fun. We hung out a lot when I visited Fairview Park. I'll miss her.

Huntington Beach shortly after sunset. Huntington is out on the west side near Kathryn's. It's her favorite Cleveland beach. We watched a few sunsets there.

Headlands Beach on a breezy summer afternoon. Headlands is just up the road from my house. It's not only my favorite beach. It's my favorite place in the world. I loved sharing it with Kathryn.

I'm gonna miss my beach, my friends, my family, my little campers, and my city.

Damn it. Cleveland Rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005