<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Questions for My Cleveland Grandma

Over the Thanksgiving holiday I had the opportunity to sit down with my grandmother and listen to some of her stories about Cleveland and our family. My grandmother grew up on the lower east side during the 30' and 40's before moving out to the west-side suburbs in the 50's. She had stories about Euclid Beach, Halle's, and countless other Cleveland institutions. At times I felt like I was reading a nostalgic Dick Feagler column.

Over the Christmas holiday I plan on sitting down with her again. Armed with my computer, I plan on recording her stories.

Surely some of you have lost a parent or a grandparent and didn't get a chance to ask them questions. What questions do you wish you could have asked? What questions should I ask my grandmother?

1 Comments:

Blogger DN said...

For Comments, check out the cross-posted version at http://www.brewedfreshdaily.com/2005/11/30/questions-for-my-cleveland-grandma/#comments

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005